hf1

Wish me luck!

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Wish me luck!

Postby teganplus2 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Well tomorrow is D day (or C day if you will :giggle: ) my baba & boo's are pre washed (went for blue bold 2 in 1) and ready to go and my three tiny bums are ready to be clothed!! I am so excited, still waiting for my ebay cheepies and hope they come tomorrow else I will run out before I have time to wash!! Am sticking to sposies for nighttime wear until I figure out what is best for that, any tips welcome have heard the rave about wool but don't understand how it works!

I have also ordered three custom nappies from the lovely Romilly at Peach Pear Plum (search her on facebook they are gorgeous) and will gladly post pictures of them when they arrive!

I have also had a wardrobe clear out and am selling my pre-mummy dresses and shoes on ebay to pay for my new nappie habbit, made the mistake of looking on weenotions site BIG MISTAKE!!! :oops:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wish me luck!

Postby aimeet » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Good luck hun, if it's any consolation I still use sposies at night- no amount of boosting seemed to work for us as Pea's bum always ended up so huge that the blood would run to her head! :giggle: Oh and beware the scrummy fluff, it is a slippery slope. I started with mega basic tots bots and diddy daipers, then I found ittis, then weenotions, oh and so many more- wait till you get into fitteds and wool- I am quite glad that we can't do wool here as I can honestly say we would be bankrupt :hohoho:
Enjoy your fluffy bottoms x :yahoo: :babyroll:

My avatar
sportyminx
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby sportyminx » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:05 pm

ETA have just read your newbie post :giggle: and your three are already here!!!!! Enjoy :widesmile:

We will need action shots,........

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:31 pm

loling at exploding head! :hohoho:
I am already sliding down the slippery slope and am selling my previous obsessions on ebay so that hubby doesn't get too annoyed too soon at my nappy obsession! Weenotions wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact I have three bums to cloth (can't buy one without the other)

Don't worry I am sure I will bore you with action shots before long!!

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Yay, well done you.

WeeNotions is lethal. Even my husband gets totally excited waiting for nappies to aarrive from WN.

Please post action shots :D

We've just started with wool so if you want to ask any questions then PM me and I can share our experiences.

Good luck :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat