What's the 'co-op' then?

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: What's the 'co-op' then?

Postby indigosky2k » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:I stopped going on daily chat when it stopped being a chat and became more of a mini blog of what each person was doing with their day... - People stopped talking to each other...
I remember when personals on chat were easy too ;)

Yep i sort of left off from chat when it became the log senario too...i remember posting on the daily chat thread about it becuase I had posted upset about something and no one took any notice of it...people just carried on making statements :oops: Daily chat used to be a real log of chatter/personals/conversation etc Maybe we could get it back that way :wink: I felt like i knew everyone much better then...

Yep same here too and I remember that Tory :(
Velvetsteph wrote:Hope we can get it back :)

:wine: Here's to epic days of Daily Chat again ;) Oh help, I'll never get any work done now :giggle:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 pm

indigosky2k wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Hope we can get it back :)

:wine: Here's to epic days of Daily Chat again ;) Oh help, I'll never get any work done now :giggle:

Well tonight it seems we have! :wine:
Don't think Im gonna get that crocheting done!

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Well! I didn't have a minute to log on on to this forum for 3 or 4 days and I've started a five-pager! I wondered how you all seemed to know so much about each other!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 pm

macmomo wrote:Well! I didn't have a minute to log on on to this forum for 3 or 4 days and I've started a five-pager! I wondered how you all seemed to know so much about each other!

That and we are very very nosey! :nosey: :nosey: :nosey: Or like to talk about ourselves a lot! :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:45 pm

megansmummy wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:I stopped going on daily chat when it stopped being a chat and became more of a mini blog of what each person was doing with their day... - People stopped talking to each other...

Yep i sort of left off from chat when it became the log senario too...i remember posting on the daily chat thread about it becuase I had posted upset about something and no one took any notice of it...people just carried on making statements :oops: Daily chat used to be a real log of chatter/personals/conversation etc Maybe we could get it back that way :wink: I felt like i knew everyone much better then...

I've all but given up posting altogether actually, the last time I posted photos NOBODY commented. Mine was the only post with no comments after a couple of hours. I was so embarrassed I removed my post :oops: So if newcomers feel ignored on here, just know you are not alone :(

Oh yes, and the number of threads I've managed to kill on here too... :thread:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Scotia wrote:
megansmummy wrote:

I've all but given up posting altogether actually, the last time I posted photos NOBODY commented. Mine was the only post with no comments after a couple of hours. I was so embarrassed I removed my post :oops: So if newcomers feel ignored on here, just know you are not alone :(

Oh yes, and the number of threads I've managed to kill on here too... :thread:

I won't let you take responsibility for killing this one Eleanor ;)

One of my last photo threads got just 2 comments actually :( Just because it wasn't fluff pictures. I actually felt quite gutted about it TBH. My nephew deserved more praise than he got ;)

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 pm

I think that new chatter is so busy sometimes that posts get lost - once something is off the front page that seems to be "it" for any more comments. I've had a few things that I've posted that haven't had replies/ not had many replies and it's often just down to the timing of the original post.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby sim » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm

northernruth wrote:I think that new chatter is so busy sometimes that posts get lost - once something is off the front page that seems to be "it" for any more comments. I've had a few things that I've posted that haven't had replies/ not had many replies and it's often just down to the timing of the original post.

This!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Yes I agree that timing is everything ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat