hf1

Newborn/small fitteds

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Newborn/small fitteds

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I never used cloth from birth with ds but will with this one. I have some OWW from the co-op coming and a couple of others but which other ones are good? Not sure where else to look (apart from Little gumnut).

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Newborn/small fitteds

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:28 pm

I am going to get some teenyfits, couple more littlegumnut and oww (am on the custom list for Sept) and some prefolds oh and littlelambs ofcourse x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 pm

I used diddy diapers, size 1 little lambs a few wahm nappies ie little gumnut and luscious little somethings and teenyfits. I really loved my little lambs, my teenyfits and the LGN nappies.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 pm

DnF :). We are using mainly DnF, LLS and HLs. The DnF are fab. I'm liking serged nappies atm too. The HL are great once the absorbency is up to speed. Niamh is on the 2nd to last snaps in smalls at about 11lbs.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Just wanted to add that Oliver has only just grown out of his teeny's and is just growing out of his LL's. He was outpeeing the teenys from a few weeks old but a folded LL bamboo booster in the pocket solved this and they became our out and about nappies. Oliver is 21 weeks :wink:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Oooo thanks, hadn't though of DnF, HL or littlelambs, I hope to get some LLS if you are open by then............if not i'll go for smalls or mediums :giggle:

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm

beffys wrote:DnF :). We are using mainly DnF, LLS and HLs. The DnF are fab. I'm liking serged nappies atm too. The HL are great once the absorbency is up to speed. Niamh is on the 2nd to last snaps in smalls at about 11lbs.

this....

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

My favourite newborn nappies atm are my Hollow Oaks, Holdens Landings and OWWs. The others are still a little bit big on Mia just now. I am using Dunk n Fluffs and Little Gumnut at night and they are both fab. Once she is a bit bigger I'll start using them during the day too. I like the look of the new WN Northern Lights but don't have any yet.

My avatar
monstermummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby monstermummy » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I have not used any yet but I bought a selection of things I saw here.

So I have ll, lollipops, wn, flips, bg, thirsties (three different types), grovia, ittis, oww :oops: I figured the best way is to try a good selection instead of just getting one sort as I don't know yet what shape our baby will be. Does that make sense?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat