hf1

Newborn/small fitteds

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Newborn/small fitteds

Postby ramsons » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm

I used xs swaddlebees, size 0 kissaluvs, bimbles, diddy diapers, newborn puddlekins from birth and then bamboozles, bimbles, little gumnut/puddlekins, little beetle, ellas house as ds2 got a bit bigger (he was prem, so the newborn nappies really came in for us this time). Ours was a budget stash, so not too many wahm and I don't do aplix so nothing with that.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 pm

We had to use spouses for weeks with Eleanor but she was teeny teeny tiny.
Once she reached 7-8lbs ish we were able to use our teenyfits & aio xsmall.
I didn't know bout oww till later - but would have loved an xs on het, the smells are brill at the mo!
The teenyfits are a good fit but IMO have low absorbency and needed boosting with a bamboo booster rather than the mf one that came with them.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 am

I used Bamboo loveables, Diddy diapers & little Lambs, BG V3 worked really well for us from about 10/11lbs too

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:42 am

In the early days our main stash was Teenyfits, size 1 Little Lambs and old style Totsbots Bamboozles, Diddy Diapers, Sandys (luckily I bought mainly smalls because the two XS I bought were waaaay too small on my little 9lb chunk), Bimbles and terry squares. I didn't manage to get any OWWs til later on but I love them so no doubt they would have been fab in the early days too.

Jake outgrew most of his small stash weeks ago (i have a lot of the above mentioned for sale in classifieds :wink:), he is mainly in mediums/size 2s now. He outgrew Teenyfits quite early but now I love Easyfits :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks ladies, quite a few for me to look at there :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess