hf1

Mummies of cloth nappy boy's.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Mummies of cloth nappy boy's.

Postby rachymoo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 am

I mainly just dress him in sleepsuits/rompers etc but for jeans and trousers there seems to be lots of room in Asda and Matalan stuff.

I also love Approved By Kayleigh clothes!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:31 am

When he was small Rufus wore mainly sleepsuits, then for ages & ages he lived in Gap's knit bottoms - like supersoft joggers that don't have a naff elasticated cuff at the ankle, we had about 6 pairs at any time ... we just got the next size up. Now he's mobile he a mixture of Jeans, Chinos etc from Next as I find them roomy in the bum and some jogger/jersey fabric shorts from Gap, Baby K and Next

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 am

We use a mixture of dungaree's, asda jeans and leggings. We have to go up 1 size due to him being v v long anyway, sometimes 2 sizes. Sizes vary a lot between shops so I pay no attention to the sizes now.

As for vests I find Carters are very long in the body and small at the neck so perfect for cloth bums, I like their long sleeved vests with a t-shirt over top.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 am

We tend to have supermarket clothes too.Next are never big enough. Tracksuit bottoms or trousers with some stretch work best

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

so to sum up supermarket YES, Next NO :wink:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm

I always put babylegs on Arxhie ;)

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 am

I'm a huge babylegs fan but haven't been able to find many boys one's, I have a huge stack for the girls (25 pairs :oops: ) but none for my gorgeous boy

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Frugi is great for clothes designed to fit over cloth, they can be a bit expensive but usually have good sales.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 am

My older little one was always chunky, but then slimmed right down, and I definitely found having him in cloth was great as his nappy actually made clothes fit better! :giggle:

My youngest is still a chunk at the moment, and I find that Next and George are pretty good. However, I too sometimes have to size up clothes wise and then turn/take up the legs to get a good fit for him. :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat