I think that's a bargain, very happy ebay binge this morning. :giggle:

What's your biggest bargain?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Your bargains?

Postby scarlet » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 am

Not a bargain as such but a fantastic trade.

When I first started using night nappies on dd I traded a beautiful custom WN wrap that wasn't working for us for a WNNN.I had literally just got the wrap new used once, but not had a good fit.

The nappy I got was a size L and as dd was about 7 months and tiny then it was huge on her , but still put it on her as it was just for bed. :giggle: She still fits it now so we have had so so so much use out of it. Its a beautiful nappy the purple one here
Its been my best bargain and I think my fav nappy in our collection.

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby ellemonkey » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 am

scarlet wrote:Not a bargain as such but a fantastic trade.

When I first started using night nappies on dd I traded a beautiful custom WN wrap that wasn't working for us for a WNNN.I had literally just got the wrap new used once, but not had a good fit.

The nappy I got was a size L and as dd was about 7 months and tiny then it was huge on her , but still put it on her as it was just for bed. :giggle: She still fits it now so we have had so so so much use out of it. Its a beautiful nappy the purple one here
Its been my best bargain and I think my fav nappy in our collection.

thats a pretty one, your lucky to have got such a good swap.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

This was my best ebay bargain by far

99p for 15 terry nappies, 1 bucket and 12 pul wraps. It was collection very locally so didn't even have to postage. :wine:

Also from ebay 15 brand new unused bumgenious v3 that were not named in the listing for £100.

Ebay is great if you are prepared to search and take a risk :wink:

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 pm

I got a great bargain in The Nappy Garden sale at the weekend - a LLS scrappy day nappy, some shorties and a bamboo LL all for £25 :wine:

I got some great bargains off eBay while I was shopping for newborn fluff when I was :pregnant: with Jake - I think the best ones were 6 old style Totsbots Bamboozles for £5 and 5 small Sandys for 99p. They all looked new!

My avatar
bunbun12385
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bunbun12385 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I got 22 preloved bg's (like new) for £50! Very happy

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I got two brand new Ittis at a NCT Nearly New sale for £1.50 each!

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 am

i've not got any huge bargains (like everyone else!) but i've bought my entire stash preloved - i've tended to buy single nappies to see which works for me. i think you're more likely to get a bargain if you buy in bulk from ebay. if i bought my stash again, i would probably buy lots of tots bots bamboozles or little lamb bamboos, as these are just great :-)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat