hf1

New style northern lights and wraps.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

New style northern lights and wraps.

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Thinking of getting some bigger fitteds back in ready for longies weather as little man has mostly been in pockets and t shirts over summer. Has anyone got one of these and can you let me know what they are like? We are loving dunk n fluffs for fitteds but I'm just not sure what to get, ideally I'd like to buy British made nappies but I'd like them to be as good a fit as DnF. How do the 2 compare and what would you buy? Also do the new style northern lights fit the same as the side snap pockets or is it a bit different?

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: New style northern lights and wraps.

Postby anothersquish » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm

The new style NL fit more like the pockets/AI2s, they are a much better fit than the old style (no leg gape, no slipping down) they are also very absorbent fitteds esp if you get a 6 layer insert instead of a 4.
DnFs are slimmer and 'closer' fitting than NLs but NLs are more absorbent. I like both very much and they both fit really well.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Would the new style northern light wrap fit over a dunk n fluff then? I'm hovering over the buy button but I'd hate for them to get here and find we needed standard wraps. I should probably get standard but I like my wraps to be fairly trim fitting.x

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

yes they do, the small WN wraps certainly fit over the small DnFs easily so I assume the same would go for the other sizes.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat