hf1

Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum

Postby span78 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Who has experience of these nappies, the aio/sio design in particular? I've just made an impulse purchase on Etsy and will soon be receiving a very pretty nappy for my baby. :giggle:
Hubby is running out of patience - I'm going to have to sell some things to make up for it! :roll:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum

Postby Louise » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm

I've never had one but quite a few ladies on here have and have only heard good things about them. I do have some of Samantha's clothing and I love it. There is a UK stockist of the nappies too BTW :wink:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:58 pm

I had 6 smalls for Scarlett (I'm selling 4 ;) ) and really liked them, nice and trim and very pretty. I would have replaced them with mediums if it wasn't for the wait :roll:

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Do the smalls come up quite small? My bubs is only 2 months but she's quite a big baby, especially in length. Looking at the website she'd be a medium on the measurements but it might be a bit big at 1st?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Scarlett is almost 6 months and almost 19lb, the side snaps *just* do up on the last snaps but I can get the front snapping ones up now ( could do until a month ago). I do know someone who's 9 month old still fits in smalls though, my little miss very rotund lol.

My avatar
Lover
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lover » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

I've heard good things about them and I'm thinking of getting one for Leo as they've bought out some lovely boyish designs recently. 'Like' Baby Bum Boutique on Facebook and you can see all the new ones :)

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Love love LOVE them! I have a fitted and I have an AI2 on the way. The fitted is SO absorbent, it lasts for ages. My DS is in mediums and has been since about 2 months old.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm

I bought a small from Jenna a while ago and can still just about squeeze my nearly 10 mth old into them :hohoho:
I think they are pretty generous tbh :D
I also had a M/L which was fitting my 30lb+ 2 year old while she was still in nappies and could go wool free or wrap free :wine:

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 am

rachymoo wrote:Love love LOVE them! I have a fitted and I have an AI2 on the way. The fitted is SO absorbent, it lasts for ages. My DS is in mediums and has been since about 2 months old.

That's good to hear, especially with regards to the sizing.

I have 'liked' the Baby Bum Boutique on facebook and keep perving at the lovely designs but saw the pretty one on etsy and couldn't hep myself :oops: . Might have to get another! :roll:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat