hf1

I'm bored!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I'm bored!

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 pm

simlou wrote:Could you do a temporary trade - give someone else the chance to try yours and vice versa, safe in the knowledge you can get your back if they don't work or you become equally bored with the ones you swapped for?

good idea!

Or look at my classifieds as I'm going to be listing some gorgeous girly fluff soon now DD has PT :wink:

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kaska » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Sell something and buy something different :twisted: .

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm

:( Oh dear. I've actually gone one step further and want Max out of nappies now.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Emma1977 wrote::( Oh dear. I've actually gone one step further and want Max out of nappies now.

I felt like that - got so fed up with all the washing while at work full-time, but now DD is PT during the day I am feeling nostalgic for the fun of choosing which nappy DD would wear next, and what wool to put her in. you might miss them when they are gone!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:41 am

Miss_Purple wrote:
Emma1977 wrote::( Oh dear. I've actually gone one step further and want Max out of nappies now.

I felt like that - got so fed up with all the washing while at work full-time, but now DD is PT during the day I am feeling nostalgic for the fun of choosing which nappy DD would wear next, and what wool to put her in. you might miss them when they are gone!

I still miss them :lookround: :giggle:

I'd go with the swap idea Frances - give you a bit of fun with only postage to pay!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat