hf1

How obsessed are you?

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

How obsessed are you?

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Ok, my friends are going to laugh at this post :hohoho: but I am serious ok!
I really worry about how obsessed i actually am? I don't know if it will get better once i have built my stash up? or if Im just going to be like this until Joe doesn't need nappies + then cry?! :( :giggle:
since I have become this obsessed, my hubby think i have an "obsessive personality" :hohoho:
I lie in bed at night, + this is NO joke + NO exaggeration, all i think of is nappies, DnFs, ittis, wee notions, when i can buy more, if i have money to buy more, whether the one I have just bought has gotten lost in the post. + then I finally go to sleep + I DREAM about nappies! no joke! my whole dreams taken up with NAPPIES!! then when I wake up the next day, i find Im not so worried but then all i want to do is talk about nappies!
My husband is really sick of hearing about them to the point now where as soon as i say the word "nappy" he ges "lah,lah,lah"!!! :notlistening: + he's right! Im doing my own head in!
so maybe this post might get it all out of my system but i seriuously doubt it!
now, does anyone want to buy my wedding dress!! :hohoho:

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: How obsessed are you?

Postby mangajude » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:32 pm

:hohoho:

Yep, that sound a familiar story! I just say embrace the obsession! I'm planning on selling stuff on ebay to fund my addiction!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Lol! I went through a phase of being totally obsessed with nappies when DD was about 6 months and I first found this site. I used to buy and sell at least one nappy a week (sonetimes a lot more) but once I found the nappies that suited us it calmed down loads. I got a bit obsessed with wool then, and now it's WAHM clothes, but nowhere near as bad as those first few weeks!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:41 pm

I find it's worse with girls, thank god ds was a boy!!!!

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:50 pm

but i borrowed all my nappies for Lillie + I wasnt this bad! I mean I loved them + I used to purposely show off her bum in them! but now I have Joe Im loads worse! maybe its cos I am buying my own now..... :yahoo: :giggle:

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby katyav » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm just as bad as you! I wouldn't exaggerate if I said that I spend most of my time thinking about nappies to try/buy, nappies to make, soakers/longies to knit, yarn to knit them with, dyeing fabrics for the nappies... anything that relates to nappies!!
So far I've stuck with 'basic' nappies to build my stash, now I'm nearly done and thinking about pretty ones and yes, a few weeks ago I dreamt that I bought 4 HL bedbugs and I was so disappointed when I woke up and realised it was only a dream :cry: :hohoho:

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:07 pm

I actually have just learnt how to make a soaker! :hohoho: Long gone are the days of sat nights dancing on the tables.... :hohoho:
but, if they made clothes for us that were as adorable we'd be obsessed with them right?! so i guess its not so bad when you look at it like that?... :lookround: or am i just justifying it for myself! :hohoho:

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm not obsessed at all :lookround:

My OH and postman might say different though :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:19 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: This sounds just like me :oops: My DH says all I talk about it nappies!!!!! Now I am moving onto wool I am only getting worse :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat