hf1

How obsessed are you?

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: How obsessed are you?

Postby doobykat » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I used to buy and sell at least one nappy a week (sonetimes a lot more) but once I found the nappies that suited us it calmed down loads. I got a bit obsessed with wool then, and now it's WAHM clothes, but nowhere near as bad as those first few weeks!!

This sounds a lot like me :giggle:
The nappy buying has calmed down a lot now and I've started to sell off some of the nappies that don't really work for Erin to fund my next "thing" - woollies! :lookround:
Just the WAHM clothes to go now then :wink:

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:41 pm

charlibunny wrote:I keep doing stash pictures then more arrive. I have over 140 nappies and I have nowhere left to put them lol

I have plenty of storage space if you're stuck sweets :hohoho: and as a fellow nottingham cloth mummy am probably not too far away :wink:
140???? impresive, thought i was bad with my 50 and another 11 on the way but you have made me feel a lot better :hohoho:

*stands up and raises left hand* my name is Toni & I am addicted to cloth, I think about it all day long, I dream about it, I spend all day drooling over it, my husband is not impressed to say the least and my friends (none of them cloth mummies) think I have gone crazy

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 pm

:hohoho: i love it! so glad im not the only one... we all need to attend nappy AA! :hohoho:

whats WAHM clothes? :-?

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

I have to admit I just brushed my obv nappies after reading this and they are actually much softer... :)

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

what's OBV? only asking cos if I have any I wanna brush them :hohoho:

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:27 pm

teganplus2 wrote:what's OBV? only asking cos if I have any I wanna brush them :hohoho:

:giggle:
organic bamboo velour

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 am

est4elvis wrote::hohoho: i love it! so glad im not the only one... we all need to attend nappy AA! :hohoho:

whats WAHM clothes? :-?

WAHM (work at home Mum) clothes are handmade by the lovely ladies on here (and Etsy, Folksy etc). Made to measure, good quality and usually with a reasonable resale value too. My favourites are Approved by Kayleigh (Rae), Emi and Isis (Miss_Frodo), and Dunk n Fluff at the moment. Rae makes lovely pants which is great now DD has PT!

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 am

:hohoho: this thread has made me laugh! Thanks ladies!

I have also moved through the 3 stages of fluff addiction. When I was pregnant I was mostly building up a nappy stash for bump (got more than 100 - I did have a spreadsheet to track them :oops: ). Then I started knitting...

Now I am dabbling in WAHM clothes. Although Isabel is growing very fast so I'm going to *have* to start shopping for mediums soon :giggle: :wine:

I don't think I have a baby brush. Why am I disappointed that I can't brush my nappies :hohoho:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 am

babiesgalore+1more wrote:I have to admit I just brushed my obv nappies after reading this and they are actually much softer... :)

I am not tempted to do this in the slightest :coatdoor: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat