hf1

How many people have you converted?

My avatar
ellemonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

How many people have you converted?

Postby ellemonkey » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:22 pm

My sil is pregnant and I have offered to give her a set of nappies to try out next time she is up, she is game and willing to give it a whirl after seeing my LO's pockets and itti's.

I think she may be my first convert! :hohoho:

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: How many people have you converted?

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 pm

thats awesome! :mrgreen: i sooo hope she likes them! i cant see how anyone cant fall in love with cloth! i was converted + i am so crazy about them! i get comments like stupid comments; how can you put poo in your machine etc but i just dont care i love them! i think everyone should love them! :lol:
+ even tho i was converted mainly by cuteness, when i found out the landfill statistics i was mroe grossed out by that than anything!!! :puke: :puke: :puke:
fingers crossed!!! :mrgreen:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 pm

No one :(

I have been using cloth nappies since my eldest was born (she is almost 5!) and i have never managed to convert anyway...my sister came SOOOO close and then just as she went to hit 'place order' she got cold feet :roll:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:30 pm

100's :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm

About 3. BUT I gave the local childrens wards/clinics 100's of leaflets and flyers so maybe I have converted 100's lol

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm

No one yet either :-?
Most of my friends' babies are already out of nappies and most of the mums from my NCT class think I'm a little nuts for wanting all the extra work of cloth - though they do like the woollies! :giggle:
I've also had some quite negative comments from other people when I've mentioned using cloth with Erin, so most of the time now I keep my mouth shut unless specifically asked :|

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 pm

1 so far. A friend I made when ethan was little at a mums and tots group was curious so I showed her a few of ethans nappies and told her about CNT. She then came on here and bought a BG birth to potty set in classifieds and was converted. Am hoping to convert more this time round :-)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

No-one :cry: :giggle:
I usually get " I dont know how u can be bothered" :roll:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Two, almost three. Two friends who knew I had successfully used cloth and asked loads of questions and took the plunge themselves with success. The third was my sister who tried but had prefolds which really didn't work with her poorly, failure to thrive baby. Getting the baby more well proved way more important than trying to get cloth to work for them. My neice is now 4 and thriving but it was a long hard road and hopefully her last op for a while happened in April :-) In this context cloth just wasn't important.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat