hf1

Fitteds or pocket/AIOs?

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Fitteds or pocket/AIOs?

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:43 pm

I thought for some reason that everyone loves AIOs/pockets as to not require a wrap? but i got to say i love my fitted nappies. especially now i have wool to cover them. is that why people loves AIOs? cos some wraps are a bit rubbish? or do they not? i think i love DnFs the best.... but i am a newbie so..... :-?
(is this is the right section? feel free to move it!)

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Fitteds or pocket/AIOs?

Postby anothersquish » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I love both! Some people dont like fitteds as they need wraps (extra work/more fiddly/cover up pretty nappies/more washing) and its grand if you can get away with pockets/AIO all the time.
I had a stash of almost exclusively AIO/pockets aside from night nappies til T was about 4 months then I realised I was missing a trick and bought some fitteds...I have about a 50/50 stash now. Given the choice T chooses a fitted about 80% of the time.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm

I love pockets/AIOs on small babies but i found with my first cloth bummed baby that her pockets leaked at about 8 months no matter what we stuffed them with...I still to this day find fitted nappies far more reliable that pockets/AIO's...so we have a stash of a bit of everything and that way I can pick and choose :)

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm

yeah thats me too! i do have AIOs now + they're fab but i put him in them for show mainly. if i want to have reliability i prefer my DnFs.
when my daughter was in ittis she used to be able to take them off!! :hohoho: but that was as she got older.....

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat