hf1

Recommendations please.

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Recommendations please.

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:01 pm

So come on ladies, what do I "just gotta have"???

Have been using cloth on my 3 tinybobs for a week now and have built up an impressive stash of 61 pockets (which I love) and 1 flip which I am yet to try but am not entirely convinced by and a tots bots thing that took an age to dry when I pre washed it and needs a wrap so I think I'll be steering clear of it (bottom drawer never to be used, good for night apparently) so before I buy a stack more pockets (which lets face it I'm gonna do cos you never have "enough" :hohoho: ) what do you recommend I try? I thought about getting a few AI2's for when I'm out and about but have read some bad reveiws (having to change the whole thing each time, think that was the itti bitti) is there anything in particular I "need" :wink: in my stash (other than a couple of WN's beauties obviously)

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Recommendations please.

Postby Cj2011 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm

teganplus2 wrote:So come on ladies, what do I "just gotta have"???

Have been using cloth on my 3 tinybobs for a week now and have built up an impressive stash of 61 pockets (which I love) and 1 flip

:shock: :shock: I thought I was a shopaholic!!

I love ittis, so slim fitting and soft. Bumgenius are bombproof, great for OH and childminder too. WNs for the cute factor. OWWs are supposed to be great (I'm waiting on some from the co-op), Dunk n fluff, Holdens Landing.....the list is endless really...and you need at least five of them all...per baba :wink: :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat