sell them. heres why:
1. They aren't great on absorbancy anyway
2. If they are velcro then as soon as the little un figures out how to rip it open you will be having poo everywhere (trust me, I know!
3. The colours fade somewhat
4. They don't stay as fluffy as they are new for very long
5. If you sell and get funds you can have a small guilt free shopping spree
6. If you don't reach for them then they are taking up space you could have better nappies in!
7. You will get a better price for them the newer they are
does that help??