50%

Total votes : 8
My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Replacing my small fitteds.

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 am

What would you buy? Im a bit OCD when it comes to nappies and like there to be as many as poss of the same brand as it really drives me nuts having loads of different boosters to find. We are currently using a mixture of totsbots cotton aplix size 1 (which are now not abaorbant enough for us) and dunk n fluff.
I like the look of tots bots stretch sz2, little comfort, dunk n fluff, weenotions northern lights.
Look of the nappy isn't an issue to me, I'd rather have something to cope with Roo's HUGE poops and wees than something pretty.
My wee man is long and skinny and we use woolies and pul wraps, we did do best with the cotton tots so what would you recommend?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Replacing my small fitteds.

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 am

Love TB stretchies. They gave the best absorbancy for such a slim nappy and are probably the most cost effective of the ones you've listed. But then I never went for fancy fitteds, as I didn't see the point of spending a fortune to cover them up with wraps...

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 am

I went for DnF, nearly all our stash are made up of these, highly rated by be :lol:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:23 am

Its not on your list, but I really like our Little Lambs. We have the bamboo ones and they are very absorbant

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 am

I'd go for dunk n fluffs from your list, stretchies I found never last long unless boosted hugely! I've no idea about little comfort, WN NL are okay but I did need to boost on those too but tbh that was Imogen, I've not tried them on Z as I have always found The WN shape to not suit my girls :-? Maybe the new style ones are better

Little lambs are great but I didn't bother with the size 2 as there was no way they would have fit even after having grown out of the size 1s

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:39 am

chocmuffin wrote:I went for DnF, nearly all our stash are made up of these, highly rated by be :lol:

WSS!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

We have found the stretchie too wide in the crotch and not particularly absorbent and didn't get on with little lamb size 2 but loved the bamboo size1s. I'd go with dunk n fluff if u don't mind poppers.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Another vote for DnF here too. They are generously sized though, Ms are a fair bit bigger than other nappies. Although I am quite impressed with our WNNL that we got yesterday. 3.5 hours (without a prewash) and it wasn't wet on the outside at all.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm

I love our DnFs, but I did vote for the WN NL as the one I have is every bit as good and I cba with the 5 week wait for more DnFs :oops: - once I sell our small stash Im going to replace with medium WN's instead :)

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat