hf1

sat night cloth bums

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: sat night cloth bums

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:27 am

Dd was in her pink flowers slini minki last night.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 am

Harriet was in a boosted little lamb and mummy made pink shorties. (Wouldn't normally use a little lamb but mummy forgot to dry the nappy wash from earlier :oops: :roll: )

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:10 pm

gozozale wrote:
mabo wrote:
Mummyof3 wrote:Katie was in her orange bedbug with couche cover and Ryan was in his cars NN with WN fleece wrap.

What do you make of the bedbug Louise?? Compared to a NN, how does it perform?

I would like to know as well, I am tempted to order one or two :lol:
Xabi wore his Holden's landing dreamscape, which I really like, with crocheted shorties on top

I'm going to do a review later if I get time but they're fab. When it's been really hot I've just been putting her in the bedbug with one EH hemp insert and no wrap/wool. The outer has been either dry or slightly damp in the morning and that's with her having one or two feeds during the night. They do take slightly longer to dry than the NN but I would still recommend them. I am not using the NNs as much now I've got these but that's partly because they're still a little bit big for Katie ATM.

ETA Bonnie is stocking some Bedbugs tonight if you don't want to wait to try one. :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:38 pm

babyroo wrote:I didn't know you could get mulit coloured sheep, I've only seen blue and pink.

here's the one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Slinki-Minki-Pock ... m153.l1262

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:56 pm

aww that is cool :coolbaby:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Mummyof3 wrote:I'm going to do a review later if I get time but they're fab. When it's been really hot I've just been putting her in the bedbug with one EH hemp insert and no wrap/wool. The outer has been either dry or slightly damp in the morning and that's with her having one or two feeds during the night. They do take slightly longer to dry than the NN but I would still recommend them. I am not using the NNs as much now I've got these but that's partly because they're still a little bit big for Katie ATM.

ETA Bonnie is stocking some Bedbugs tonight if you don't want to wait to try one. :D

Thanks Louise, I like the idea of not using a wrap and it only being damp on the outside!! Wow!
I saw the Green Bedbugs on HC earlier but as they are the same price as custom ones I thought I'd rather get a more girly one than one of the in stock ones, besides they are now already sold out! :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat