hf1

Full disclosure?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Full disclosure?

Postby scarlet » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

I wouldn't have a clue what version they were.
I have two WNNN one I got in a trade and one I bought new. I would presume they are different version .... but they are identical.
How can you tell the difference and what is wrong with version 1?

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm

the newest version has a double fold insert that goes into a pocket and a triple fold that snaps into the nappy...another older version had a tri fold square that went into the pocket...other than that I'd have no idea of differences!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm

vampiredreams wrote:the newest version has a double fold insert that goes into a pocket and a triple fold that snaps into the nappy...another older version had a tri fold square that went into the pocket...other than that I'd have no idea of differences!

I'd forgotten that. I also wouldn't know the difference. I have a version 1 WNNL. The only reason I know it's a version 1 though is because it has the older style tag on it otherwise I wouldn't have a clue. Unless you paid more that £7 or £8 all in I wouldn't think you have paid above the odds. They are great night nappies & there is a good demand for them.

My avatar
macmomo
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby macmomo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Apparently, yes, it's the tag that's the give away - the V1s have white tags. It's had a lot of use, this nappy, which does suggest that it worked very well for someone but it really didn't for us. Hey ho. Well if you lovely ladies think it's still worth something, I'll list it. Thanks for making me feel better.

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm pretty sure it will sell, WNNN in whatever version are brilliant and work well for a lot of people, we had all three types :)

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Haven't they just brought out a new V4? :wink: :giggle: I've had V2,3 &4 & I have to say the V4 is definitely the best. Fit's better than the other versions & with no leg gape :wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat