My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Changing Bags

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Debbie81 wrote:i indulged in a custom one from esty - BARN OF COLORS - the woman was amazing and i got a PUL lined bag with extra long strap for babywearing, 4 big massive pockets, also lined. its easily big enough for a full day's kit for me, baby and my 3 y.o. and we use fluffles most of the time! it was less than £35 including shipping. amazing.

Love that.

I use JuJuBe bags here. I find they hold all I need and I even used them when I had 2 in cloth with no problems.

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:37 pm

another vote for pink lining!
I have yummy mummy one.
if i am out for the day this is how i pack:
1 bottle in one end outside pocket, calpol/nurofen/teething sachets/dentinox in other end outside pocket.
inside - 4 nappies (pockets) empty wet bag (cushie tushie). terry towelling bum towel!
2 pots of food, formula pot and spoons, also snack pot of fruit.
this all goes inside!
As wet bag starts to fill i can pop it onto the outside of the bag, and my wipe bag (small monkey foot) attaches on outside

normally have a fair few toys clipped onto the outside as well!!!!

HTH x x x

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I got mine from a UK WAHM called Baby Moo's= it's a lovely VHC print one.She makes them with cloth nappying in mind so there is plenty of room in it!

My avatar
Bloom
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bloom » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 am

I have a polka dot miracle bag. I can get everything in it infact it may be a little too big.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 am

I have an oioi hobo bag, it's great, fits nappies, wipes, bottles, food, change of clothes etc in. I've just got myself a new change bag fron a lady on etsy as I don't need such a big one now. I usually keep the wetbag in the basket of the pram rather than the bag itself, but it probably would fit.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 am

I have an ABK (Approved by Kayleigh) changing bag and find it really adaptable, so it can take loads - also has 6 pockets around the inside of the bag if you use formulam which fit the larger fatter bottles perfectly.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am

I'm another that has a pink lining yummy mummy bag. I have always fitted in everything no problem. Nappies, wipes, snacks, 2 changes of clothes, wetbag, food for dd2 who is incredibly fussy, purse, phone, keys, creams etc. The only thing that I didn't have in there were the 2 bottles but there is 2 bottle pockets on either end that I have never used.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 pm

I have just ordered myself a Pink Lining blooming gorgeous bag in their sale :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: to say I am excited is an under statement!!! Always wanted the yummy mummy one but for a bargain £37.50 the blooming gorgeous one will be perfect and the dimensions are slightly bigger than yummy mummy too so should really be able to squeeze all my bits and pieces in :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat