hf1

1 million nappies

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

1 million nappies

Postby alemum » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Theres a post on the kiddecare facebok page asking how many nappies do yo use a week to win some cloth, so far theres 450 post from what I can see they all say about 40 -50 a week, so say 50 a week x 450 user posts= over a million dispoables a week :shock: :shock:
do the fools not relise they copuld save sooo much money and not waste soooo many nappies a week.

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: 1 million nappies

Postby ponygirl » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:28 pm

I had to go and buy some disposables last week as lo still doesnt quite fit into my btp and I only have 3 tiny nappies. I was shocked how expensive they were (i had been given my other disposables as gifts!), plus how much rubbish you make with the nappies. Its a struggle to fit everything in when only get bin emptied once every 2 weeks! Cant wait til we"re in cloth properly :D

My avatar
sian55
Clothie
Clothie

Re: 1 million nappies

Postby sian55 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 am

ponygirl wrote:I had to go and buy some disposables last week as lo still doesnt quite fit into my btp and I only have 3 tiny nappies. I was shocked how expensive they were (i had been given my other disposables as gifts!), plus how much rubbish you make with the nappies. Its a struggle to fit everything in when only get bin emptied once every 2 weeks! Cant wait til we"re in cloth properly :D

And the stink in this weather after one week let alone in the run up to the fortnightly collection - I can smell our neighbour's bins from my doorstep :puke:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat