hf1

I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby flossyfly » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 am

I am so excited :giggle:

my friend and I are going to take advantage of their anniversary special deal...buy 6 get one free :wine:

any tips? topstiched or serged? velour or fleece?

:yahoo: :yahoo: can't wait :yahoo: :yahoo:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby choccylisa » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 am

I saw that too, even better was the one with 16 (14 and two free) as the shipping is only $5 to here :wine:

I like serged on ds3 but t&t on ds2 :giggle: No help am I really?! I always find it hard deciding on what to get, I love lwi/dip dye bv but she has some fab prints in at the mo, I like -

Image

She has far too many girls prints, I could never decide!!!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:06 am

I have a equal mix of serges and T&T....but love my BV LWI!!!!

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 am

I thought the offers she was doing fab too, although unfortunately there is no way I would be able to buy 6 or 12 nappies at the moment :cry:

ETA We have 2 served and 1 T&T and love them both! They are all BV and are so soft and fluffy :giggle:

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby flossyfly » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 am

Hannahboo wrote:I thought the offers she was doing fab too, although unfortunately there is no way I would be able to buy 6 or 12 nappies at the moment :cry:

ETA We have 2 served and 1 T&T and love them both! They are all BV and are so soft and fluffy :giggle:


I am sharing it with a friend. Do you know any one who wants to share?
Excuse my ignorance but what is LWI?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 am

ooh exciting. I preferred serged for fit and both her knit and bv are lovely.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 am

flossyfly wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:I thought the offers she was doing fab too, although unfortunately there is no way I would be able to buy 6 or 12 nappies at the moment :cry:

ETA We have 2 served and 1 T&T and love them both! They are all BV and are so soft and fluffy :giggle:


I am sharing it with a friend. Do you know any one who wants to share?
Excuse my ignorance but what is LWI?


Unfortunately not, as I don't know anyone in the real world who uses cloth. My sister has just started using but she is sticking to AIOs

I think LWI means the way the BV is dyed?? Could be wrong though x

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby flossyfly » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

Hannahboo wrote:My sister has just started using but she is sticking to AIOs


Thats what most of us say :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby monsterm » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:50 am

great offer. Love Dunk n Fluff. I prefer serged as they are slightly more girly but I would get a mix of both. I would also mix between knit prints & bv.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat