hf1

I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

I would love to take up that offer but DD is PT and even though we are planning another one I wouldn't really want to buy 14 GN nappies - I'd be happy to share with someone else though if they wanted to do it - I could get them all sent to me and then just send on the extras to someone else - PM me if you fancy it.

we loved both knit and obv on DD, and I prefer T&T as they are neater I think, but I could be tempted by serged for small nappies to help contain that explosive bf poo :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:31 pm

I much preferred serged nappies x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I would love to take up that offer but DD is PT and even though we are planning another one I wouldn't really want to buy 14 GN nappies - I'd be happy to share with someone else though if they wanted to do it - I could get them all sent to me and then just send on the extras to someone else - PM me if you fancy it.

we loved both knit and obv on DD, and I prefer T&T as they are neater I think, but I could be tempted by serged for small nappies to help contain that explosive bf poo :giggle:


I wouldn't get small if you're looking to use them from birth. Mia's smalls are still massive and she is probably almost 11lb now. I'd love some more DnF too so happy to order a few too. (Although am planning to book a co-op slot sometime in the near future :wink: )

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Frances » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 pm

I prefer serged, I think they're softer on little legs than T&T.

I have another 5 that should be on the way soon including one in the robot print :widesmile:

I used smalls on Otis from about 3 weeks/11lb. He's just outgrowing them now at 15 weeks and 15lb.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

All the slots have gone anyway :-( DD was in medium nappies from about 3 months old and in larges from 6 months until she PT at 22 months, I figured smalls would prob fit from about 3-4 weeks old?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:All the slots have gone anyway :-( DD was in medium nappies from about 3 months old and in larges from 6 months until she PT at 22 months, I figured smalls would prob fit from about 3-4 weeks old?


I guess it depends on the baby but it sounds like it if he/she is the same as Annabel. Mia is 5 weeks old and the smalls are still far too massive (the DnF website says smalls fit from 14lbs) , she has only just started fitting the XSs, I couldn't have used them from birth (but those with bigger babies probably would have been able to).

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby katyav » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Gutted, I missed it! And I really wanted to get some DnFs... :cry:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:25 pm

katyav wrote:Gutted, I missed it! And I really wanted to get some DnFs... :cry:


There are still anything goes custom order slots :wink: You won't necessarily get the discount but you can still order nappies only if that's what you want. I can highly recommend Tami's clothing though.

My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: I bought a custom slot from Dunk n Fluff

Postby katyav » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Louise wrote:
katyav wrote:Gutted, I missed it! And I really wanted to get some DnFs... :cry:


There are still anything goes custom order slots :wink: You won't necessarily get the discount but you can still order nappies only if that's what you want. I can highly recommend Tami's clothing though.


I know, I keep on oohing and aahing over them but don't want to spend too much money, a free one would have made it worth it though - I know, more money spent, but my addiction does not make me think logically :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat