hf1

Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:17 am

Does anyone have a size small? If so what age/size is your baby??
I have a medium but it is very big. Wondering if a knit print outer one will be a diff fit. I need night nappies!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:22 am

I have a small and it is huge! Far too big for Mia yet. I think she is around 11lbs by now but not had her weighed for a couple of weeks. She is just about fitting her other small nappies (except DnF, they're still too big too).

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:24 am

So a small may be ok then? Didn't know if to chance a newborn one I saw preloved...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 am

charlibunny wrote:So a small may be ok then? Didn't know if to chance a newborn one I saw preloved...


Newborns are almost the same size as S OWWs. See this thread here. I can take a pic of a S Puddlekins next to another nappy for comparison if you like? (Maybe an M OWW or S DnF?)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:41 am

Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:So a small may be ok then? Didn't know if to chance a newborn one I saw preloved...


Newborns are almost the same size as S OWWs. See this thread here. I can take a pic of a S Puddlekins next to another nappy for comparison if you like? (Maybe an M OWw or S DnF?)



Yes please hun if you have time :hug: :hug:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby monsterm » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:48 am

Puddlekins mediums are huge. Amelie was a good 12-14 mths before ours fitted her properly

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 am

monsterm wrote:Puddlekins mediums are huge. Amelie was a good 12-14 mths before ours fitted her properly

I reckon I could get my 7 year old in my medium... shall I try?? :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby twinkletot » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 am

charlibunny wrote:
monsterm wrote:Puddlekins mediums are huge. Amelie was a good 12-14 mths before ours fitted her properly

I reckon I could get my 7 year old in my medium... shall I try?? :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:


Go on try :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Puddlekins/gumnut all hours

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:56 am

I have nb and smalls and I borrowed a medium from sarah to try on Oliver. The smalls fit the best. He can wear his nb as a day nappy without the zorb, but not as a night nappy anymore as the rise is too low. The smalls are perfect (we have 3) and he just fits in the med for a night nappy. Its a little loose arround the legs but doesnt leak so we can get away with it. I will be buying some mediums as I think we will get the most use out of them. Oliver was 16lb8oz when we got him weighed last week

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat