hf1

Mum to be needs help with newborn system

My avatar
Gemzie14
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Mum to be needs help with newborn system

Postby Gemzie14 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Thanks red_dwarf, are they the version 1 or 2 teenyfits or do they only have teenyfits and version 2 easyfits? I really like the look of that Tesco's pack but don't know if they are the same as the ones you have experienced. They are just plain white and I know this makes a difference price wise but not sure if the design is also slightly different and therefore it's performance :-? x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

There is only one version of teeny as far as I know. I had the brights off of ebay not the prints, others have had the whites, and others the prints and they have all worked fine.

My avatar
Gemzie14
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Gemzie14 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Thats what I thought because it has a comparison to amazon with the same picture and contents for £142 instead of £85 so think it might be a summer madness deal. I am a super stresser though so thank you for baring with me and answering my barrage of questions :oops:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 pm

No probs :hugs: I asked exactly the same questions before my ds was born so dont worry about it and ask away
:)

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ponygirl » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:45 am

I love teenyfits! Tbh have had more leaks with other nappies than them. I wasnt sure how I would get along with them so I bought some preloved off of here, I only wish I had more! I also do like the bumgenius newborn nappy. The rest of my nappies are btp, which we are now starting to use, although I def need to increase my stash :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat