hf1

Little Gumnut All Hours Newborn

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Little Gumnut All Hours Newborn

Postby monsterm » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 am

Those of you who have used the all hours newborn, did you use it all night? Just wondering coz I might have the 2 year itch :giggle:
Last edited by monsterm on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Puddlekins All Hours Newborn

Postby Louise » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 am

:lol: They are our favourite NN atm. Mia wears hers for about 8 hours usually but they can last 10/11 hours.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Louise wrote::lol: They are our favourite NN atm. Mia wears hers for about 8 hours usually but they can last 10/11 hours.

Good to know :wink: Thanks :hug:

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am

we have this newborn nappy for no. 2 baby but as DD never slept through the night i'm not sure it will be necessary lol! x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Little Gumnut All Hours Newborn

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 am

Yep we used it all night once he had stopped pooping overnight. We also used it during the day without all the inserts, and we still use it during the day with just the trifold insert, tho its almost too small on the rise now, but concidering it was the first nappy he ever wore, its not done bad lasting us this long :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I haven't bothered getting one of these as DD pooed after every feed until she was several weeks old, so she was changed up to 3 times a night anyway. They look so cute though, and we do like our large ones.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I haven't bothered getting one of these as DD pooed after every feed until she was several weeks old, so she was changed up to 3 times a night anyway. They look so cute though, and we do like our large ones.

So did my other 3 but Mia decided to be different! :lol: They are generously sized so might fit for longer than other newborn nappies too.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:31 pm

I had one that I bought when I was hormonal and pregnant as a treat. It lasted us to 3 months (ds2 was 6 weeks prem, but caught up to 'normal' weight by 8 weeks of age). Ds2 did poo in the night but usually only once, and I part time ec'ed from 8 weeks so morning poos were in the potty. I never used the zorb insert after the first couple of goes as we didn't need to.
It was nice to have a posher nappy in with our not so posh other nappies, but I have mostly just used other hemp and bamboo bog standard nappies overnight as well.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat