hf1

What would you do now?

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

What would you do now?

Postby est4elvis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 am

I put a post on yest about my itti getting destroyed in the wash. I contacted itti + they basically said i have to contact whoever i bought it from to get it resolved. but i dont know who i bought it from cos i bought it form here + deleted the message. so do i just have to leave it now? I told them it was a gift so can i not just say my brother bought it from itti direct but doesnt have the receipt any more? :lookround:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What would you do now?

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Hmmm, not sure,

How long ago did you buy it from here? Did you pay using paypal? If so you can look through your purchase history and find the transaction, then you'll have the email address of the seller & can contact them for help.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

I don't think too much can be done now tbh, if the nappy was ok when it came to you pre-loved then it was obviously ok for the previous owner. There was a batch of faulty ones a while ago that went crunchy but it happened right away. Is it totally unusable?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 pm

I don't think too much can be done now tbh, if the nappy was ok when it came to you pre-loved then it was obviously ok for the previous owner. There was a batch of faulty ones a while ago that went crunchy but it happened right away. Is it totally unusable?

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 pm

im just gonna leave it i think. that was my point tho - why has it not happened yet if it is pre loved. but whatever u win some u lose some. annoying but what can u do :cry:
i might see if i can sell it on at a smaller price :-?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat