hf1

Muttaqins - anything similar.?

My avatar
Debbie81
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Muttaqins - anything similar.?

Postby Debbie81 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 pm

I bought a Mutt AIO from a mama on here a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love the fit of it. I bought it mainly for the print ( :oops: ) but it is just fantastic on all fronts.

My question is: they are fairly hard to come by and I'm unsure if my PP would hold up to an entire stash of them!! so is there another nappy with a similar fit? It doesn't need to be AIO, I would be happy to go back to a 2 part system if the fitted was as good as this.

What i like in particular is the soft elastic round the leg, the sinching (and resultant bagginess) at the back and the snap down system. so basically everything. :lol:

Any advice would be gratefully recieved. thanks. :D

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Muttaqins - anything similar.?

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

You should be able to pick up some preloved, otherwise I know Kingdom of Fluff sell them, or contact Micheala (I think that's her name) the maker herself & ask about a custom, I think she discounts on bulk buys, 6 for the price of 5 etc.
I bought all mine direct as customs & they weren't a bad price, sadly my boy ended up being too heavy a wetter for them & we sold them all as they were outgrown & never replaced the M's with L's.

Goodmamas I think are similarish, but again as these are a US make you'll be looking for preloved or paying big shipping costs.

My avatar
Debbie81
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Debbie81 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

thank you!! i'll have a look. i've got a "wanted" listing on here already. Kingdom of Fluff sounds like my kind of place. :giggle:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 pm

I have 2 medium mutt fitteds fs ;)

My avatar
Debbie81
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Debbie81 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

becky1978 wrote:I have 2 medium mutt fitteds fs ;)

yeah i saw those but i'm really after a one-size. thanks for letting me know x x :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat