hf1

Perfect newborn stash?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Perfect newborn stash?

Postby becky1978 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:16 am

I loved my diddy diapers on Saffron for the first few weeks, mine are on classifieds atm :)

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 am

My newborn stash is here blog/Cloth%20Nappy%20Stash/index_c-9_u-2328.html I have gone for cheap and cheerful as DD was only in her newborn nappies for a couple of werks, so I didn't want to spend a lot.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 am

My newborn stash was pretty perfect for us :D

Newborn

Smalls

I also have a small WNNL and a small T&T fitted

Small pockets and AIOs

If I was doing it again I probably wouldn't bother with any pockets and would have got more T&Ts and WNNLs. My favourite nappies for the early days were XS OWW and Hollow Oak fitteds but I have small skinny babies so need teeny tiny nappies to start with. Mia outgrew her OWWs after a few weeks. The Hollow Oaks still fit but we are using her small nappies as we need more absorbency now.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 am

All gorgeous Louise, they must have cost you a fortune!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:36 pm

TBH, I really don't see the point in spending a fortune on fancy fitteds. They don't do any better a job then the plain ones, they get covered up by a wrap/soaker and clothes anyway, and the money would be better spent elsewhere, like days out for us as a family.

I've never tried a prefold, Scarlett, do they stay in place nicely? I'd worry that they'd bunch up and be uncomfortable.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat