Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Todays nappies

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

We haven't had one of these for ages. :D

Mia woke up in a purple/blue LWI newborn Puddlekins All Hours with Pixie Knits scrappy soaker over the top then
XS LWI pink/purple Dunk N Fluff with the same soaker over the top. Then I got her dressed and she wore her Snugglebots S Petal Princess skirtie with
XS Rainbow Dunk n Fluff
S LWI pink/turquoise/yellow Holdens Landing
S flower and fruit print Rainshine Designs
S red/pink LWI HL with butterfly embroidery
S LWI rainbow Owe Woah When
She is currently snoozing in her swing wearing her S blue BV and sweetpeas knit Owe Woah When. As soon as she wakes up she will be going in the bath and then into her pink/orange/yellow newborn Puddlekins ready for bed.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Ours is no where near as exciting but thought I would join in too :D

Darcy woke in a sposie :-? really hoping to get into night nappies asap
Then into a Clementine Flip,
Zinnia Flip,
Purple Tutto,
Moonbeam Flip,
Now she is running around upstairs waiting for her bath in a Butternut Flip and will then be going in to a disposable which will probably leak half way through the night.....again!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Quite boring here too!

Isabel woke in a sposie :oops: (I was waiting for her to poo and didn't bring any spare night nappies). Then she has worn several size 1 bamboozles with a medium ME rikki wrap. Soon I will get her ready for bed in a small LLS night nappy in pink and orange dyed BV with a purple wool soaker :-)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Otis woke in a Baby Beehinds with our soaker gifted by Julie, as usual.

He then wore medium Tweedlebee and tweedlebum fitteds all day - amazing nappies - first with a mummy-knitted rainbow soaker, then with an orange star Tots Bots wrap.

He's in a BBH and soaker from Julie again for bed.

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

ds1 woke up in a wool ecobubs and will go to bed tonight in the same.
ds2 woke up in a boosted bamboozle with a popolini wool wrap. He has spent the day in swaddlebees ocv one size with popolini wool wraps and also one purple blueberry. He's currently in a motherease sandy under a wahm interlock wrap and will go into a bamboozle for nighttime at the next change.

So not very exciting, but functional :D

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Eleanor woke in a holders landing bed bug plus with totsbots wrap.

Then into 4 itti SIO's, moo moo, bubblegum & lime & a Bitti brite.

When she goes into her night nappy tonight it'll be a LLS heavy wetter night nappy with tots bots wrap.

Hubby packed the change bag today fir when we were out, hence all itti's coz they are his favourite.
I'm having a fitteds & wool day tomorrow!!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:12 pm

DS woke in a disposable, then:

- puddlekins iced giraffe fitted with little lamb wrap

- puddlekins spice ooga booga fitted with little lamb wrap

- blueberry one size pocket, can't remember which

- blue camo blueberry one size pocket

- tots stretchie with blueberry wrap

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Today Callum woke up in a bumble stuffed with a ep hemp insert covered in the boardies bought preloved from chocylisa.

I then changed him into a white bgv3, followed by an itti tutto in beach stripes, then a wnss orange minki with dragon embroidery, a bbss in fire opal.

Then he went back to bed in another bumble stuffed with ep hemp and the same boardies. x

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Arwen woke up with BB night nappy with a lovely toadstool soaker (preloved, from Cookiegirl). As it has been OH's turn to look after Arwen today, she has been in Totsbots Easyfits all day (OH loves these, we call them 'daddy nappies'). Then ready for bed, she was wearing WN with a jungle design. I'm not sure whether this nappy is a "proper" night nappy or whether it's just a WNNL (how can you tell?) but it's amazing over night and does the job. I put our Hollow Oak soaker (preloved again!)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat