hf1

Todays nappies

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Todays nappies

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Rufus woke up in his Star Applique LLS Super Wetter Nights with a Thirsties Duo Wrap over the top.
He then went into an Orange Tots Bots Easyfit, then a WNSS (HR) with Sea Monster Embroidery.
He's been in a mixture of Easyfits and WNSS all day & has just gone up to bed in his new WNNN in swirl dyed OBV (by Indigo Onion) with his new personalised WN Wrap over the top.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Jake woke in a WNNN and a Pixie Knits soaker. I sleepily changed him into a medium Swaddlebees fitted and a Paper From Heaven fleece soaker then I went back to sleep for a while :) then today he has worn an OWW (seadragon colourway), Cosmic Easyfit, bamboo Little Lamb, mushroom Easyfit and a Tweedlebee & Tweedlebum fitted.

jclmellor wrote:Arwen woke up with BB night nappy with a lovely toadstool soaker (preloved, from Cookiegirl). As it has been OH's turn to look after Arwen today, she has been in Totsbots Easyfits all day (OH loves these, we call them 'daddy nappies'). Then ready for bed, she was wearing WN with a jungle design. I'm not sure whether this nappy is a "proper" night nappy or whether it's just a WNNL (how can you tell?) but it's amazing over night and does the job. I put our Hollow Oak soaker (preloved again!)

WNNN have a 6layer snap in insert as well as a pocket with a folded insert. WNNL just have a snap in insert.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Mia woke up in her pink/orange/yellow S Puddlekins (the nb is getting tight on the legs :( ) and Pixie Knits small scrappy soaker. Then she went into her pink and flower island minkee pocket. We were going to have a WN pockets day but we are having the same issues with those so next it was

Zimsy Whimsy S embroidered AIO
Holdens Landing S butterflies and rainbows playscape
Butterfly Garden S Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum fitted (loving these, I need some more! :lol: ) with Droopy Drawers handspun soaker

She'll probably wear some of her XS Dunk n Fluffs before going to bed in another S Puddlekins All Hours and S soaker

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:26 pm

We're having a BBOS and itti's day again. I had planned to use wool today but hubby let me have a lie in and packed the bag again for a trip to the museum.

At the moment it's a BBOS pink spots on choc, but we're going nappy free later this evening as she had a slight red bottom!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Otis is in his brand new medium Dunk 'n Fluffs all day, with BBH wraps :smile:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Today Rory had a 'sposie day. :oops: Although that was a small concession as DH looked after the boys for me to have some down time, so it was worth it.

Yesterday Rory woke in a 'sposie (we don't use cloth at night at the moment as I need to knit some woolies), and went straight into a lime bitti tutto that arrived yesterday morning. Can't believe it, but without pre-washing (I know, naughty mammy!) it lasted an hour and a half! Loved the trim fit too.

He then went into a citrus slush with monster trucks AI2 from WN, then cruised the rest of the day in his plain WNNL's with black old style WN black wrap embroidered with silver and gold stars. :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
jclmellor
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby jclmellor » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Arwen had on Baby Beehinds night nappy (with lovely HO interlock), then totsbots bamboozle (x2) with longies, then our lovely new (new to us, haha!) peter rabbit muttaquin with another pair of longies, and now she has on a wnnn with bloomers (preloved from soozi).

My avatar
hedgiemum63
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hedgiemum63 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:38 pm

Sarah woke up wearing a Motherease onesize with Popolini wrap, and she has worn a mixture of kite folded terries with hemp boosters and Popolini wraps(which I love), and Bumbles.

She's just had what I hope is her last change before bed, and is now wearing a Bumble and Nature Babies one size cover in 'green flower fairy'.

Yvonne, mummy to Sarah, 3 months old.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat