hf1

I want to get ethan back in cloth at night

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I want to get ethan back in cloth at night

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 am

Ethan has been is diposables at night for about 3 months or so now, mainly because we moved and max arrived and as ethan had outgrown his fleece covers and I didn't have time to make more plus the fact that ethans room is stupidly hot. Thing is I am sick and tired of getting him up in the morning to find he has leaked out of the disposable all onto his bedding. Its every night now! I've kept all my night nappies but I don't know what covers to use now? I want to realy be able to use normal pj's now, not just fleece or wool bottoms and I don't realy want to replace my wnnn's and baby behind night nappies. I think a fleece soaker under his pj bottoms would be too much to be honest? Any ideas what else I could do? He goes 12 + hours at night so would need either amazing pocket nappies or realy good wraps! Thanks

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: I want to get ethan back in cloth at night

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

I ave 4 Pop n gro size 2 pockets. We used them with the MF inserts, plus a hemp and a LL Bamboo size 2 booster and they'd do Dawn over night :D Let me know if you want to borrow one to try out and I'll post one over.
I'll check out what else I have in the piles of nappy related items :hohoho:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:45 am

dawnsmummy wrote:I ave 4 Pop n gro size 2 pockets. We used them with the MF inserts, plus a hemp and a LL Bamboo size 2 booster and they'd do Dawn over night :D Let me know if you want to borrow one to try out and I'll post one over.
I'll check out what else I have in the piles of nappy related items :hohoho:
Ooooh can I borrow one to try please hun? That would be fabby. Of course I will cover postage :-) x (thanks)

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 am

Flongies are just like PJ bottoms so cant you use those? Cheap and useful long term plus you dont have to buy any new night nappies that may not actually work when youve got some that already do. Dont really see the point in buying all new nappies for the sake of some fleecy pants!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 am

My boys always wore normal pj's and had a wool soaker underneath them. Very rarely had any leaks.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 am

I second a soaker under normal PJ's. Hollow oak ones are fabby!!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:27 pm

Gah. The problem is he's pretty long but mega skinny so am not sure what size wooly soaker I would need? Have never realy done the whole wool thing with ethan so don't realy know if it would work?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:35 pm

You could take his measurements & see what's on the classifieds or have one custom made? I have an XL one that is now too tight on the thighs for Isaac that you can borrow to try? It was made by me so not prefect though :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat