hf1

Rainbow Tots!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Rainbow Tots!

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Image

Yay! More colours in Easyfits, Teenyfits, Wraps & Training Pants.

I actually love the 'Mucky Pup' and all of them really, except the Pumpkin as we have orange in the brights.

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby Lizw » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

These look lovely :) yay. I agree with you on the mucky pup. I like the purple one as well :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Lizw wrote:These look lovely :) yay. I agree with you on the mucky pup. I like the purple one as well :)


I love that purple one & I think it is far away enough from lilac to be unisex in my DH's eyes too :wine:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Not overly keen myself, but I'm heading down the pretty fitteds route at the mo.

Do like the mucky pup colour, but sooooo not like the name of it!

They are gn!!!!! Which I do like!

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

They look really good and a nice fit too!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

zippie-purple-monkey wrote:They look really good and a nice fit too!


I love my easfits, they are sooo easy to use for everyone, I used to love my funky print fitteds but Rufus just tries to escape & run away if nappy changes take too long, so now we are exclusively in WNSS Pockets & Easyfits (with the exception of night nappies).

They got the names by asking FB fans what nicknames they used for their LO's.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby happytails » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Oooh they are nice!! We are about tistart stocking up on easyfits, where are they being sold and how much??? Need to know! X

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm

happytails wrote:Oooh they are nice!! We are about tistart stocking up on easyfits, where are they being sold and how much??? Need to know! X


Launching on their website at 11.30am tomorrow & it says available through your local stockists (whatever that means?)
I've asked on their FB if there will be any multi-buy deals or other launch day offers, will keep you informed :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Rainbow Tots!

Postby happytails » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Please do :) wonder if tesco will stock the colours? X
zoeyboo wrote:
happytails wrote:Oooh they are nice!! We are about tistart stocking up on easyfits, where are they being sold and how much??? Need to know! X


Launching on their website at 11.30am tomorrow & it says available through your local stockists (whatever that means?)
I've asked on their FB if there will be any multi-buy deals or other launch day offers, will keep you informed :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat