hf1

Anyone used Drybees?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Anyone used Drybees?

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:00 pm

I have just arranged a nappy swap with someone, i am getting her drybees nappy that has girly flowers on and looks soooooo sweet. Are they good nappies, what inserts do you use etc? :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Hi Nic, I have 2 but they're a bit big at the minute but it's just the way the weights worked out iykwim!

I have a large mf insert and added a mf cloth too. Normal I just have the insert but the first time she wore one she was sat on the floor at the playground and weed and it just came straight out and trickled along the tarmac much to the childrens disgust!

I think that was more to do with it being a bit big, i figured stuffing it a bit more would help fit it better iykwim.

Other than that they're cool and haven't had the wee incident since! mind you I do only use them as a last resort as Erin needs to chub-up a bit iykwim!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Thanks Hannah, it's a size large i am getting as she found it too large for her dd so maybe they are generally quite a big fitting nappy perhaps. Evie is quite slim and not got that chunky thighs so will have to see when it arrives how we find it fit wise. Looking forward to getting it though.

What designs have you got Hannah, the one i am getting as pink flowers on it and looks soooo funky! :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:33 pm

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:12 pm

Ahhh yes i remember seeing those pics. The one i am getting is same as the top one in your pics except mine is pink. Can't wait to get it, hoping it comes tomorrow :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:12 pm

Well the drybees is lovely. No leaks and the insert wasn't even soaking wet when i took it off, she poo'd in it so changed it after about 2 hours but i like it so far. :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat