Wn's inserts, what do you use !?!?!

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Wn's inserts, what do you use !?!?!

Postby emsy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:03 am

:wave: just a quick question from me :dancing:
What inserts are best for WN pockets and what do you use ??
I use WN inserts in my side snaps but Ive just started getting leaks, Ive given them a strip so its not this so im wondering if he's out weeing the inserts (i hope its not the nappies that all of a sudden arnt working for us :cry:)
Last edited by emsy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
yummymummysaraya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Wn's inserts, what do you use !?!?!

Postby yummymummysaraya » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 am

i was recommended charcoal boosters from tiny nippers, theyre 2quid each & apparently theyre amazing. they also have other types of insert/booster cheap. ive bought some charcoal ones, and am going to get some bamboo ones. xx

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 am

I always used a Blueberry Combi Insert with a LL booster in my WN. Greenkids Bamboo inserts worked well too.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:09 am

We've always used the blueberry one size hemp/mf combo inserts. They stay put really well.

I did briefly try petti desous inserts, although v v absorbent I found they wriggles around inside the pocket too much and caused leaks

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 pm

I can't use the WN bamboo inserts without some microfiber so I gave up. We currently use mothercare smart nappy inserts (yes,really!!!) and they work absolutely fab for us and not a single leak since I started doing this.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Originally I used to use the Blueberry OS Combo Inserts, then when my boys started outweeing them I added a Sz1 Little Lamb bamboo in the middle of the BBOS.

Then when that stopped working I changed to using a Green Kids Double Hemp at the bottom, a Sz2 LL bamboo in the middle & a piece of Zorb on top - that combo seems to work perfectly for us.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 pm

A petit dessous bamboo with an easy peasy hemp underneath is definately the best combination. The pd is a very soft insert & on it's own is can be prone to wiggling, as pp said but with the easy peasy hemp behind it we never had that problem.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 pm

monsterm wrote:A petit dessous bamboo with an easy peasy hemp underneath is definately the best combination. The pd is a very soft insert & on it's own is can be prone to wiggling, as pp said but with the easy peasy hemp behind it we never had that problem.

wss

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

monsterm wrote:A petit dessous bamboo with an easy peasy hemp underneath is definately the best combination. The pd is a very soft insert & on it's own is can be prone to wiggling, as pp said but with the easy peasy hemp behind it we never had that problem.

this!
I used hemp under the WN 6 layer bamboo inserts too, both work very well...gotta love hemp....

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat