hf1

Woohoo Fluffy Post!! erm need some help quickly...

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Woohoo Fluffy Post!! erm need some help quickly...

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:57 pm

Well my Ellas House and Bumble (easypeasy) arrived this morning and I've only just put them in the wash... there wasn't a nappy wash ready so they are in on their own! naughty I know but I really need to use them!

Last night she was soaked at 11.40pm so she needs more absorbancy.

So far first thoughts are they are really nice! Even the completely white one (you know i love my patterns and colours) it probably won't be white when its out the washer as the EH has rainbow fleece on the inside whoops! :roll:

Actually looking forward to trying out something that's not a pocket nappy lol! LOVING my purple totsbots wrap with white spots! very cute :D
Last edited by HannahBanana on Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:43 pm

Yay, fluffy post! :D

Let us know how you get on Hannah! Your EH bumhugger will need lots of washes before it reaches full absorbancy.

Joanne

PS I got fluffly post today too - another bambeasy and a Mommy's Touch - I couldn't resist the offer at Babykind :oops:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:49 pm

Now do I put the boosters inside under the attached absorber on on top of it?

Also do you think I will need to put as much as I was putting in the minki? will one mf insert and a hemp booster (plus the attached insert) be enough as the nappy absorbs too?

any other tips for a novice with 2 parts would be appreciated!

My avatar
BabyLongLegs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby BabyLongLegs » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Are you talking about the Easy Peasy or the Ellas House??
Love
Sarah xXx

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Easy peasy cos Joanne said I need to wash my EH lots so that will have to wait lol!

My avatar
BabyLongLegs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby BabyLongLegs » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:09 pm

HannahBanana wrote:Easy peasy cos Joanne said I need to wash my EH lots so that will have to wait lol!

Course..... :roll: :lol:

Just put the stuffing under the fold out booster...I can't say how much you'll need though.....you'll just have to do a few tests... :)

Love
Sarah xXx

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:24 pm

Cool thanks I did that in the end. Hope it works, can't be doing with this midnight bum changes! :shock:

It's so weird as she's just suddenly started weeeeeing loads more where as before my minkis were perfect boohoo!

My avatar
BabyLongLegs
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby BabyLongLegs » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:37 pm

HannahBanana wrote:It's so weird as she's just suddenly started weeeeeing loads more where as before my minkis were perfect boohoo!

She might be starting to hold her wees a bit more...and then letting rip all at once.....flooding the nappy.

Good luck with it!
Just one more qu. you did wash it first right?

Love
Sarah xXx

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:47 pm

yeah! lol! I washed them both but will do the EH again tomorrow :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat