hf1

How often do you change lo?

My avatar
Princessmedi
Clothie
Clothie

How often do you change lo?

Postby Princessmedi » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:09 am

Just out of curiousity,how often do you change your lo's bum?
Currently I change ds every 1 1/2-2hours,depending on the nappy!At the moment we're coping with just microfibre inserts but I think before too long I'm going to have to boost a bit more! :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: How often do you change lo?

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 am

When G was in nappies we changed every 2-3 hours but we didn't start in cloth until she was 6 months x

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 am

At every feed (not overnight anymore) and if needs be in between too. Squish is still feeding every couple of hours, and her nappy is pretty sodden with microfibre and bamboo inserts.

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:15 am

We changed lo every 2-3 hrs during the day and once overnight (she outwets everything!)

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 am

seems to be every 1-2 hrs for us during day--no matter what nappy we are using! too many poos, and if it is just wee he will leak around the legs by 2.5 hrs usually. at night we go 12hrs though because we use fitteds and fleece.

My avatar
yummymummysaraya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby yummymummysaraya » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:19 am

i change ds when he needs changing. sometimes its every couple of hours, other times he'll go 3 or 4 hours between wees. i dont take too much notice how often, just that we go through roughly the same amount of nappies/inserts a day. i do know he wets whenever he has food. lol! x

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:46 am

Probably every 2-3 hrs during the day plus poos. Sometimes will be a bit longer if we're out or busy in the afternoon or she has a long sleep. We use mostly fitteds (bamboozles, LL, and some pretties) with PUL wraps during the day and rarely have any problems with leaking. I choose the nappy depending on how long I expect her to be in it and if I think she might poo soon :-)

At night we use fitteds and wool and these go 8-12 hrs.

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 am

Every 2 to 2 and a half hours, at night we use spoises as he's quite the heavy wetter. :x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 am

As and when he needs changing really. Usually every 2-3 hours, but can sometimes be longer if he falls asleep just before a change is due.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat