hf1

Who is driving the nappy train?????

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Who is driving the nappy train?????

Postby Claire » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:18 am

Ooooops, have just ordered 4 ss blueberries and 2 econappis :oops: :oops: . I don't know how so many managed to slip into my basket :shock:

In my defence, I do need to replace some elastic-less BGs and DH insisted that I get "some of those nice fluffy ones" :shock: :shock: . I'm not sure he wanted me to splash out £100 though.

Anyway, it's been a while since I added to my stash and I'd forgotten how good it felt :D :D :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Who is driving the nappy train?????

Postby babyroo » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 am

lol at your slippy fingers, sounds lovely though :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am

Nice fluff - and I think Shevi has left the train on auto-pilot while she is away :hohoho:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:57 am

heard nappy train!!!! Came running!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!! will you take pics so those of us (like me!) who havent bought for ages can shop vicariously through you!!???

what patterns were the blueberrys? and the eco nappies? were the eco nappies snaps or velcro? the eco nappy inserts can apparently need 10 washes to get to good absorbancy, so maybe stuff something extra in there for the first few wears till they start to work well alone.

oh i love fluffy post...even when its not my own!

i am being a lazy mummy. i should really be training Boo...he is capable, and loves the toilet...but there are carpets where we are staying here, and hard floor at home....and its cold...the bloody english weather ....anyway, so thats why havent bought anything in....weeks!!!

not looking forward to selling my stash!!!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 am

I have a velcro and a popper eco-nappy, and love them now - it took ages for them to get up to full absorbancy and I use their insert with a MF insert on the top - result - great nappy :D I really want a large SS BB, but can no longer justify getting a new one and Im too slow to get any of them for sale preloved :cry: so will happily enjoy pictures of your new fluff :lol:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am

Sounds great, i would love some more bb ss and have never tried an ecconappy but def do not need anymore pockets and have promised myself only to buy if i sell something! Strange how many just leap into the basket when online and your finger just presses checkout of its own accord!

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 am

Okay, so I've ordered a pink on choc spots, pink and sage dots, pink dalmation and (at DH's request!) a cheetah. Have gone for 2 pink dots with poppers for the econappi. I'm so excited!!! It's going to take ages for them to arrive though :( I'm not sure the bb ss will fit straight away though. I'll have to start feeding her up a bit I think.

I'm remembering why this shopping business was so addictive now!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat