Greenkids Minkytimes

My avatar
sebsmum
Clothie
Clothie

Greenkids Minkytimes

Postby sebsmum » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 am

Hi

I am new to this forum but wanted to ask if anyone has used Greenkids Minkytimes and what do you think. One of the used nappy sites has one up for auction at a good price and I am tempted but cannot find out much about them. Any views appreciated. I have been using cloth since my son was newborn and he is now 5 months. I use BG's and bamboozles mostly. This Greenkids nappy looks lovely and soft and comes with a bamboo insert and is an animal print, but I dont want to waste my pennies!Thanks

Sebsmum

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Greenkids Minkytimes

Postby charliesam » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:22 am

hi

My son is 5 months as well and we have 3 anytimes- same as minkitimes but with plain outer. They are great- good fit and will last a long time the inserts that come with are my favorite inserts. i think most would agree they are good pockets i would go for it!

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 am

I love, love, love my Greenkids. I have 5 anytimes and 1 minkytime, all with bamboo inserts. They are my most absorbant and reliable pockets by far. I don't think I've ever had a leak in them, even when I've left them on far too long :oops: :oops: :oops:

I first used them when Mimi was about 5 months old and they've fitted her well since then. They aren't the trimmest nappy but I can put up with the extra bulk for how reliable they are. I would def try one!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
sebsmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sebsmum » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks for both your responses. I'm really surprised I have not come accross this nappy before. It looks very much like a Blueberry Minky so perhaps I have seen it before and thought it was a Blueberry. Anyway I think I will be bidding on it. It was £6.00 last night so its still looking good.

Thanks again

Sebsmum

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:04 pm

Oh good luck in the auction.
Like everyone has said they really great nappies. I have three minkytimes and two funtimes all with Bamboo inserts and love them all.
Carolyn xx

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:24 pm

you probably haven't come across tham before because they are australian, the only site you can get them in the uk is nappyzone i think.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Yep a vote here for Greenkids. I have an anytime, a funtime and 2 minkytimes. The minky ones are alot bulkier than the others but lovely nappies :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat