hf1

Please recommend some poppered nappies / wraps...

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Please recommend some poppered nappies / wraps...

Postby Amanda » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:07 am

As Connor is now very good at ripping velcro, I need to start using poppers I think. I've got a couple of fuzzis, which I've not really used that often as I found they wicked due to my bad stuffing. So i've tended to use MEOS or bamboozles with ME Rikki wraps. As the weather is warmer now I don't want to have to put him in trousers, so any suggestions for poppered wraps? I know the Airflows are poppered, but I don't really like the look of them... Plus I need to buy something lovely for him to wear under his kilt at a wedding we're going to next month.

Amanda x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:25 am

Nature babies are cute and poppered. You still haven't got a wacky wrap have you? they are poppered too.

What are you stuffing your fuzzis with? What size have you got?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:14 am

Like Tory said, Nature Babies and Wacky Wraps are great and you have a lovely choice of funky designs.

Weenotions also do some lovely prints - and they will custom embroider stuff so you could get something really special and unique for the wedding.

Ali

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:00 am

oooohh good point Ali, forgot about them, thats where my Nappy fairy wrap came from and its gorgeous!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:36 am

Is it HH that are bringing out the nappies with velcro and poppers? As for wraps cant really help there I use Airflows and they work really well for us but not the most exciting I know. And cant for the life of me remember any of the other wraps I have :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 pm

I have a lovely weenotions poppered wrap and it's fab :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat