hf1

where to buy happy heinys?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

where to buy happy heinys?

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:09 am

I love all the flowery HH prints you girls have - where is the best place to get them? I did a search and found comfybums and twinkle but neither had the prints i NEED.

Ali

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:04 am

I think its cumfybums that you can preorder with, ie you choose the pattern you want from the states and they get it for you when you next do an order. I ended up getting my 2nd one (batik turtle) from the states as I couldn't find one here.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:02 pm

I have just ordered one from twinkle. Does anyone know if they order in from US or whether they actually have them in stock, just so i can gauge how long it may take to arrive :D I ordered the fairy one in medium as it says on the site that they are quite generous in sizing and Evie is only quite slim. Can't wait for it to arrive now :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:04 pm

i believe twinkle on have online what they actually have in stock, but during the day someone does answer their phoneline, so its worth a call to stem your curiousity everytime the postman calls!
enjoy it
Shevi

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Shevi wrote:i believe twinkle on have online what they actually have in stock, but during the day someone does answer their phoneline, so its worth a call to stem your curiousity everytime the postman calls!
enjoy it
Shevi

Thanks Shevi, may well give them a ring to find out :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:47 pm

Christine at cumfybumfy will order specific patterns if you email her with your preference, she orders from the states once a month I think. Hope you are able to get what you want.

Georgias red rose heiny came from the states, I ordered from diaper junction.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:50 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Christine at cumfybumfy will order specific patterns if you email her with your preference, she orders from the states once a month I think. Hope you are able to get what you want.

Georgias red rose heiny came from the states, I ordered from diaper junction.

How much did it cost from the states with postage?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:54 pm

babyroo wrote:How much did it cost from the states with postage?

The heiny worked out at about the same price as buying it here but I got it at the same time as some BG, can't remember how much postage was, think it was around $12 for 4 nappies.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Ohhhh getting all excited as got a confirmation email that my HH has been posted today. WWooohhooooo!!! Will take pics asap with it on Evie. Do i have to prewash them does anyone know? :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat