hf1

What size pockets/ bots?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

What size pockets/ bots?

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:47 pm

What size should i buy for Molly? She is just turned 2 and quite slim. She is 22-23lbs and fits only just in 12-18months trousers, most of her others are 9-12 months :babyrolleyes:
I put a large Fuzzibunz on today and whilst it fit on tightest poppers when she was sat in teh buggy the legs gaped a bit. I was VERY impressed with the no leaks it was on her about 4 hours and held ina whole cup of juice :D

I have seen some pocket bots in med and med long on here and wondering if they would be ok, or is large better?
I cant see her growing much any time soon!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: What size pockets/ bots?

Postby charliesam » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:44 pm

have pm'ed you

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:45 pm

Def size up with them. I bought the medium for Mimi a few months ago (when she was about 9 months) and I don't think they'll fit her for long. She is fairly long (on the 90th percentile for height) but she isn't too chunky. I think she weighs around 9 or 9.5kg now. They are on the slackest setting and are fairly low rise on her. There is a lot of give in the elastic in them but I should have bought the medium long. For comparison, she is still in medium fuzzis on the middle setting and still has loads of room in them.

HTH a bit

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:20 pm

Got the PM thankyou.

Thats interesting to know thankyou. Molly is very short, even 12months trousers are way to long for her. She is about 10-10.5kg i think. I would be best with a med long or large then im guessing. Thanks :)

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm

, i'd say medium, my 2 year old doesn't need medium longs at average height at age 2 and a bit...he's a bit tall, but from shoulder to belly bellon!! (same as mt big one who has always been 2 sizes (or years!!) larger on top than on the bottom!)
i have loads of mediums that my 2 year old is on the middle setting on, and one large that is MASSIVE!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:34 pm

I guess i wont know untill i try!! DH will kill me lol

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm

i bought some mediums for my then 8 month old and large for my 2.5year old. i had to return the medium as even on the large setting they were too tight on the thigh for baby. I hadn't really thought of them as being chunky babies till then. But i think it is more that their thighs are large - she still has creases in the thighs now. the 2.5 year old needed largest setting on thighs of large pb.
The lady who makes them will let you return if they dont fit, though she did let me trial a large which she'd altered the sizing on - there is more space for 2.5 year olds thighs in that.

hth
jan

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Molly has dinky tiny weeny thighs so hopefully the Med/long i bought off here will fit. If not the lovely lady has said i can return :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:19 pm

I would say the medium, I found the large came up quite big so I think it sounds like the mediums would be better for you

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat