hf1

Would it be worth it?

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Would it be worth it?

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Alesha is still in nappies at night, sposies :oops: but although they arnt saturated in the morning i cant see her night training any time soon, and its bugging me using sposies all the time, but i dnt have ANY cloth anymore, had to sell it all when we was short for cash to move house :oops:

Would it be worth me getting a few nappies, and a wrap just for nights? would she really need proper night nappies if the sposies arnt saturated?? cloth at night has always been an issue for alesha due to her sensitive skin as a baby (its much better now) and i always got annoyed when using fleece or wool overnight as her bedding always stank in the morning so i would end up washing everything every day :roll:

is it worth it??

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Would it be worth it?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Could you get a few pairs of training pants? Is the disposable full in the morning, or just like she's done a little wee? If its full i'd say you'd need a proper NN.

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Id get some cloth, sposies will cost a fortune if shes not going to be night dry for a while.
You wont need too many as you can just toss them in with other washing. If the sposies arent very full then you could probably get away with more of a heavy wetter day fitted but they may cost as much as one of the 'standard' wetter L/XL night nappies.
I have large new style DnFs and HL fitteds with an extra lay in booster for T at night when he starts to wet less.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:19 pm

At a guess i would say she has 2-3 wees in the sposie so training pants wont be enough, just not quite sure she would need a NN really, she has been dry during the day for about 6 mnths maybe longer but isnt anywhere near ready for nights yet which im fine with, just dnt like throwing the sposie away every day

and she is pretty dinky so would probs only need medium sized nappies, possible large if they are smaller made

i could always get some zorb i guess and sew some boosters to go inside them if needed x

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:29 pm

If you decide to go for it I have some not too White TB PUL wraps your welcome to one if you cover postage.

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Have PM'd you :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat