hf1

Xmas designs

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Xmas designs

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 pm

This could totally be in the wrong place. But I'm starting to think of Xmas nappies and was wondering if anyone had any pictures of past custom designs esp WN. But any others would be welcome.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Xmas designs

Postby clothmama » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:18 am

I remeber seeing ones with snowmen and plum pudding embroideries. I never had one myself. I did order Louis a WN one Christmas and it was red velvet type material with embroidered gold stars and his name in gold as well on the back. It was Christmassy but not so christmassy that it looked odd later in the year :D

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 am

Hhhmmmm I've never done it before and am thinking of getting a wrap so it would be used lots over the month I'm hoping if I get a large DD will be a bit swapped this year but still squeeze in next year and I can use it again.
Last edited by KimmyM on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 am

I have a WN with white dotty minki and a snow man boarder cut. Esmé wears it all year round!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Sorry had to edit I am a terrible Typer and I never read back as usually I'm trying to seek a post in whilst cooking cleaning mummying :oops:
Last edited by KimmyM on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:23 pm

I'm fancying the nativity scene. Hmm wonder if it it's bee used before sometimes they have pictures. I might just FB them

My avatar
MrsJ_2005
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsJ_2005 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

i have two WN's ideas in mind for our little one; firstly i really like the idea of red and white candy stripes with a reindeer on, though i don't no if the colours would run?

And i love the idea of having another one with a penguin wrapped up in the scarf on the wn site on the dotty cream, like the snow scene.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 am

I think the red might make the White pinky but you could try with the colour catcher sheets. Still would look totally fab thou. Hhmmm DH likes the penguins.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 am

Am I the only one who doesn't see the point in seasonal nappies (Halloween/Christmas etc) ? :oops: :hiding: I'd much rather have a nappy that can be worn all year round.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat