hf1

Xmas designs

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Xmas designs

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 am

I have a white dotty minkee nappy with a scarfed penguin on it, so it could be worn all Winter, rather than having a Santa or "Happy Xmas" embroidered on it, which would be very annoying in January, iykwim :giggle: But then I would use a nappy all year round regardless of what is on it! If you wanted a nappy specifically for xmas day you'd probably be better of with a wrap, as that could be worn all day instead of the hour you'd be lucky to get from a pocket nappy. I'm trying to get round to knitting a xmas pudding soaker, and pale blue longies with embroidered snowflakes on them, to feel a bit seasonal!

My avatar
MrsJ_2005
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsJ_2005 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 am

with Christmas customs i'll use them all year because i love it :oops: not a massive fan of halloween one's though if i'm honest, but they do look fab when made!

Kimmy - i do use colour catchers now so maybe that would work, i'll have to ask WN's i think!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 pm

That's pretty much what they told me when I asked the same question. I personally would use 3 or 4 of the sheets.
I've got a Halloween nappy on the way which I am super excited about.
I planning on doing a wrap so it can worn all day.
I just can't decide.
Just a thought but I don't think the gelato minkee's run so the raspberry slushy wouldn't run into the White as much. Just a thought.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat