hf1

Is hating this cloth nappy break!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Is hating this cloth nappy break!

Postby angiepangie2809 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:49 am

As some of you know we are in chaos having building work, our kitchen being ripped out and remodeled and decorating in the kitchen/ diner and then the living rooms being stripped ready for reskimming and reflooring and decorating. Because of this I decided it was best to have a cloth break for a couple of weeks or so as it is one less thing for me to worry about as ethan kept having leaks and I can't manage with the washing we have let alone with nappies/wraps/wool and extra clothes as my washing machine isn't available every day so the boys have been in disposables. Its been 11 days so far and I am hating every second of it to be honest. I hate changing their nappies at the moment and I hate that my bin is full of disposables. I am proper fed up of the mess and chaos now but I am more fed up of not being able to use the boys cloth. Pointless post but I wanted to have a whine and a moan! :-(

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Is hating this cloth nappy break!

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 am

Hope your house gets back to some normality soon so you can get back on with cloth. I did a whole day in sposies last week as forgot to put the nappy wash on before I went to bed and didn't have enough dry to see me through until the rest dried and I hated it, we had so many leaks and they just didn't seem to fit right either :-?

Totally get the whole emptying the bin thing. Our nappy bucket smells so much better than a bin full of stinky sposies :puke:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Is hating this cloth nappy break!

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 am

IIRC we only had leaks with disps. Normally out of the top where there was no elastic on the back :puke: We once had one rip open too when Dawn was smaller. P@mpers sent me £50 worth of vouchers :wine: That were spent on wipes for my make-up removal and Kando hand wash stuff for madam as I was starting to use cloth again by that point :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat