hf1

Question on selling Tots Bots Bamboozles

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Question on selling Tots Bots Bamboozles

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I am after some advice on behalf of a friend. She bought a starter pack of Bamboozles when she was pregnant with her daughter but only ever used 4 of them but decided that they were going to use disposables instead and they have been sitting un used for the past year.

She hasn't got round to selling them yet but was asking me today how much she should sell them for but I dont have a clue what you could get for some un used and about 4 which have only been used once.

Anyone got an idea of how much she could expect to sell them for as a package or individually?

She said there are 15 nappies, wraps, fleece liners and a bag etc that they come in.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Question on selling Tots Bots Bamboozles

Postby monsterm » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:44 pm

TBH totsbot don't hold their value. They are worth maybe £4 for the used & £6 for the unused. Wraps maybe £3 to £4 each. £80-£90 the lot.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:50 pm

I pretty much second the above look on eBay they have started selling used nappies again it appears.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 pm

monsterm wrote:TBH totsbot don't hold their value. They are worth maybe £4 for the used & £6 for the unused. Wraps maybe £3 to £4 each. £80-£90 the lot.

Thanks, she did say she was hoping for about £80-£90 the lot so will let her know :D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Would think they would be easier to sell on ebay rather than here too.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:11 pm

monsterm wrote:Would think they would be easier to sell on ebay rather than here too.

Thanks shall let her know :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat