hf1

Teenyfits on offer anywhere?

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Teenyfits on offer anywhere?

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Are Teenyfits on offer anywhere at the moment? Iona doesn't have many nappies yet anyway (but unless a disposable is medically necessary she is in cloth full time :yahoo: ) and the Teenyfits are the only ones the nurses can manage due to them going on exactly the same as a disposable. I just wish TB did a smaller version so we didn't get such big leg and waist gape!

The nurses can just about manage to take off her woolies and nippa/popper fitteds but they can't put them on to save their lives, I went for lunch yesterday and came back to her room to find various fitted nappies with all inserts and boosters removed scattered around as they had been trying to work out how to put a fitted nappy on her but couldn't figure it out so they gave up and put a sposie on :giggle: No idea why they were trying to use bits from various different fitted nappies to make a nappy up though :doh: :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Teenyfits on offer anywhere?

Postby monsterm » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Think tesco has a good offer on a multipack of whites if that is anygood

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 pm

The lady who runs tots bots has an ebay account where she sell second of the nappies. I have 10 teenyfits and nothing is wrong with them that I can see. I was on there the other day and she had a 5 pack of white teenys, but she doesnt have them listed atm. I would send her a quick message to ask if/when she may be getting some more up. Here is her profile on ebay http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/bargainbots/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:21 pm

I found the midwives were fine with Bumgenius AIOs as well as Teenyfits, and even Real Easy XSs (which have snaps) :wink: We will be selling all of the above fairly soonish as Lauren has chunky thighs so her newborn stash is not going to last much longer :giggle:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Iona's nurses can't manage snaps, a Lil Joey was apparently too complicated ( :shock: ) so things need to be velcro for them so it's as close to a disposable as possible lol.

I had to giggle tonight as I got back to Iona's room to have the 2 nurses looking after her tonight come in one by one and excitedly tell me how they managed to put a Teenyfit on her :giggle: Apparently it felt wrong to be putting a dirty nappy and wipes straight into her wet bag without putting them in a nappy sack first lol. Bless them!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat