hf1

Weenotions

My avatar
sineadrankin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Weenotions

Postby sineadrankin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 am

After scouring the website for hours, I'm wondering if there are any size differences between the AI2's and the SS. I currently have a medium ss which fits snug on my girly ages 7.5weeks.

Are there any size differences, aside from the rise or if I want something with her name on (Adana) should I buy a one size which will last us a hile, but prob won't guranantee a good fit all the time?

Any tips, ideas or general chatter on weentions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S I am so excited to be treating myself to my first one :)

My avatar
monkeyhanger
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Weenotions

Postby monkeyhanger » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 am

I'm a big fan of Weenotions too - they have fab customer service. :love:

If you drop them a quick email they will get back to you promptly - i've always been very impressed. They will be able to tell you exactly whet the differences (if any) are between the two styles

Hope that helps! :D

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:15 am

I agree email them with any questions you have the ladies are always very helpful and friendly :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 am

AFAIK the pattern used is the same so you won't find much difference in the fit. As for whether to get a onesize or sized that depends on whether you prefer front or side fastening nappies. I had a few onesize WN pockets but TBH didn't get to use them much as there were quite a few times where I couldn't get a good fit. :( I prefer side snapping sized nappies personally.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:22 pm

I've got both and don't notice a difference. I personally would go for a OS for name then SS when she's a bit bigger. My 18 week old can just fit large now so I'm planning another order. I have got some SS mediums but she isn't going to fit them for that much longer and then the resale is going to be very slim unless some else has a Flora.

My avatar
sineadrankin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sineadrankin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:43 pm

I'll drop them an email to see what they say. Just worried about getting the use out of a custom if I buy a sized as medium is quite snug and she is only 7.5 weeks. Not sure how much longer she will be in them. Guess I could try a OS befoire buying a custom to see what I think.

One thing I do know is that I definitely don't know anymore Adanas :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 pm

High rise mediums still fit my DD at 2.5 years old so you never know. :wink:

My avatar
sineadrankin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sineadrankin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Louise wrote:High rise mediums still fit my DD at 2.5 years old so you never know. :wink:

I can, but hope lol :)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Louise wrote:High rise mediums still fit my DD at 2.5 years old so you never know. :wink:

Wow now I really think my DD is a chunk lol

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat