hf1

Tried so many night nppys...what about pop ins?

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Tried so many night nppys...what about pop ins?

Postby chezalan » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 am

Most night nappys are too big on anais, come to her chest lol.......I am thinking of going pockets as this is what i use in the day with no problems.

Been reading about pop ins? Anytone used for night with the night insert?
Do they smell after being on all night?
Are they slimish?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Tried so many night nppys...what about pop ins?

Postby charliesam » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 am

Not sure about pop-ins. I still change sam once in the night, but he is still in the same nappy on a good night for upto 8 hours. i have used slinki minkis - well stuffed with WN trifold and my onesize BB with same insert with no problems. The minki is huge but doesn't leak! The other pockets i trust for a long period are- WN OS, FUNKY NAPPIES (but these are generous fitting) and a starbunz (this is lower rise on sam but v reliable if well stuffed.)

I find the WN sized nappies small compared to others and although i have not got a fleece pocket i would think that might be good and may not swamp her. I have also got a little kiwi quick fit which works well at night (not a pocket- i know).

Not sure what you have tried- may have tried some of these, but hope that helps!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 am

I think any non-sposie nappy is gonna smell after being on a babies bum for 12 hours + I personally think sposies stink after being wee'd in, even if they've only been on a few minutes!

I don't know about the pop-in. I've never tried one. Could be worth a try. I think the fitting is like some of the other AI2s.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 am

Have to say don't know about pop-ins for night time.
If you don't have a big wee monster, then a bumgenius with an added hemp booster was slim and did us for nights until Kayleigh was about 13 months.
We have the huge bum look of minki nappies, but it works well for us now she wets more than she use to.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Have you tried a Greenkids Anytime? They are a one-size, but not at all bulky and we used them as our night nappy for months and months until Evie became too long for them (then she is very very long bodied). We used their own double bamboo insert and their own bamboo booster with it and found them totally reliable overnight and a very slim option. I really would recommend them. If you cant pick some up preloved then nappyzone sell them.

Sadie xx

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks........have tried greenkids in the day, but not at night...might buy one and see how it goes...sold the ones i had for day cos too big.
Shes not a very heavy wetter at nigh..so it might work well.x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat