hf1

Someone stop me.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Someone stop me.

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:08 am

I have draws full if nappies but I've got a large basket at WN ready for checkout and for the life of me I can't control myself. Please someone give me a reason not to place the order other than I seriously can't afford it.
I have no nappy self control.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Someone stop me.

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 am

This is why...and this isn't all of it. They breed and are slowly taking over my lounge and they will do yours too. Many sit in the bottom of the box only seeing light when I need something from close by them hoping that they will be destashed so they can sit on a bottom but I can't bring myself to do it, just incase I may need them...
However I know the feeling re can't stop yourself, I have 9 WN, 4 DnF, 1 PPP & 2 goodmamas OTW too. ;)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 am

That hasn't stopped me just made me want to borrow your stash. :hohoho:
Love your rocket one :wink:
My DS has an alien one which he adores infact j pretty sure it's the reason he keeps changing his mind about potty training.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 am

No, won't stop you! You must get more, more, MORE!!!! :twisted:

My avatar
chunkymonkeymum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby chunkymonkeymum » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:42 am

Mumof5 wrote:No, won't stop you! You must get more, more, MORE!!!! :twisted:
. :giggle:

My avatar
Nimyue
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Nimyue » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 am

I know the feeling, I've banned myself from Babykind and Weenotions lest I buy more....

My avatar
yummymummysaraya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby yummymummysaraya » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:20 am

:giggle: i know how you feel. ive got a full basket on WN thats screaming at me to check them out. I tried putting a sized RB on DS this morning and he wouldnt stay still, yet i got a WN out and he laid there grinning. Think they might be his favourite too. lol. Steph, everytime i see that pic it makes me need to buy more. lol!! Xx

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 am

:giggle: You asked the wrong people hun!!!! :giggle: :giggle: I miss buing WNs. :(

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 am

I've not yet entered the world of weenotions (I'm a baby blush and tweedlebum & tweedlebee addict, have three custom tb&tbs on order as I type and one just prewashed and waiting to make my little girl's bum look beautiful) I say do it!! Buy them!!! Just think how happy they will make you coming through the letterbox, not to mention when they make it to his bum :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: do it :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat